Masjid Gibrael Islamic Center provides marriage service including counseling. In order to married one would need the following documents:
- A valid marriage license from the county, or an official marriage certificate.
- Two Muslim witnesses (Witnesses must provide valid identification)- The Islamic center will not provide any witnesses.
- A valid identification such as driver license, passport, I.D., etc…
- A dowry, i.e. a gift from the groom to the bride must be agreed upon before the service.
- Donation payable to the Masjid Gibrael Islamic Center.To make an appointment contact Religious Director, Nisar Hai – Phone: (626) 202-7560